Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1BJwBmVmb

Sunday, January 16, 2011

oh. my. wurd.

how could i forget

i.m going to parsons the new school for design for fashion marketing!! i got accepted into the fast track program since enough credits transferred over from auburn university. so. . . i.ll graduate in december of 2011. what a whirlwind. when i attended parsons this summer i had the best time. i.can.t.freaking.wait.  eeeeeeeek.  


i am leaving for nyc on tuesday to move into my wonderful apartment on east 39th st. with british boy, will. i love him.


goodbye auburn, hello manhattan.



☮♥kiss me.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to visit in the next few months then spend the summer with you in the CITY! ahhh... I cannot wait! Miss you already but can't wait to visit you xoxox

    ReplyDelete